James Hardie® Siding Offers More
When you decide that you want fiber cement siding for your home, you should consider James Hardie® siding. With ColorPlus® Technology and a wide variety of colors and styles to choose from, you can’t beat these options for your exterior home makeover. Because New Image Elite is a certified James Hardie installer, you can be confident that our installation will be done right – so your new siding lasts and looks great.
Benefits of James Hardie® Fiber Cement Siding
You may think that all fiber cement siding products are the same, but that’s simply not the case. James Hardie is the industry leader when it comes to fiber cement products. Here are a few benefits of James Hardie products over other types of siding:
- Protection.If you’re concerned about hail, wind or fire, your home is safest with James Hardie siding. It can withstand damage from precipitation, impact and winds up to 130 miles per hour. It is also non-combustible, so you could even save on homeowner’s insurance.
- Durability.Because of the process used in its manufacture, your James Hardie siding won’t rot, warp or shrink. And it’s impervious to termites and carpenter ants, again potentially saving you on homeowner’s insurance.
- Value. Hardie ColorPlus® Technology results in a beautiful, baked-on finish that lasts up to two times longer than field-applied paint, saving you at least one paint job and thousands of dollars.
- Beauty.Most siding products are available in a wide range of colors and styles. However, only James Hardie fiber cement siding has the character and feel of natural wood in a variety of architecturally-designed styles and profiles.
- Warranty.James Hardie siding includes a 30-year limited transferable product warranty, as well as a 15-year finish warranty covering both paint and labor.