Expert Vinyl Siding Installation for Your Home
Choose the Area’s Most Experienced Siding Contractor
New Image Elite is the contractor to call whenever you want to improve the exterior of your home and make it more energy-efficient. If you’re considering new siding for your home, today’s vinyl siding is an excellent option. New vinyl siding has many benefits over older vinyl siding. It is durable, low-maintenance, and may even save money on your heating and cooling costs.
Benefits of Vinyl Siding
As you consider the right siding for your home and budget, vinyl siding can be attractive for many reasons.
- Low maintenance – If one of the reasons you’re considering new siding is because you’re tired of painting your home, you can’t beat the low maintenance requirements of vinyl.
- Durability – Today’s products are extremely durable. Vinyl can stand up to wind, hail and the hot sun. Ask about warranties on the options you’re considering.
- Cost – There are many cost-effective options available to meet the budget of almost any homeowner. With its durability and low maintenance, ongoing cost of ownership is low too.
- Energy efficiency – You may have old siding that didn’t include a layer of insulation but many of today’s products do. That increased insulation may lower your heating and cooling costs.
- Great looks – Manufacturing techniques have advanced so vinyl siding has the look of real wood with fade-resistant color.
CertainTeed MainStreet™ Vinyl Siding
At New Image Elite, we know that our workmanship and materials are a direct reflection of our business, which is why we only use brands we trust. We recommend MainStreet™ Vinyl Siding from CertainTeed, a leader in the siding industry. MainStreet™ offers great looks, consistent quality and is the ideal choice for homeowners looking for value with the benefits of a premium panel. Choose from seven classic styles:
- Triple 3″ Brushed Clapboard
- Double 5″ Woodgrain Clapboard
- Double 4″ Woodgrain Clapboard
- Double 5″ Woodgrain Dutchlap
- Double 4″ Woodgrain Dutchlap
- Single 8″ Woodgrain Clapboard
- Single 6 1/2″ Brushed Beaded
Let’s Get Started
The elements can really do a number on your home’s siding. When it’s time for an update, call us at (301) 215-3563 to get a free estimate on new siding for your home.
We make it easy to get started with a completely free quote.
Our team is fully licensed, insured, and vetted.
Our financing options provide you with flexible payment solutions!
We're so confident you'll be happy with our services, we guarantee it.
"Very Professional Company"
They worked with my insurance company and in a matter of days, I received approval from my insurance. From that point on, it was smooth experience. I would recommend them for any roofing job.- Paulette K.